21 Mar 2016
- BY arachni
- POSTED IN Recipes
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Use this like normal post content. The recipe will automatically be included at the end of the post, or wherever you place the shortcode:
- 175 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon tiny strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl olive oil extra virgin
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Spread into 9 x 13 inch greased baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
Use this section for whatever you like.
Share this Recipe
This text will appear below your recipe.